- MULTI-TASKING - a cable used to connect a computer, router, modem, or other device to the Internet or local area network. It is a twisted-pair cable designed to transmit information between two devices.
- FAST - high transmission speed (10/100 Mb/s), easy diagnosis of damage and network resistance to serious disruptions (cable interruption usually disables only one computer).
- INDIVIDUAL - other devices or environment (i.e. neighbors) do not affect the network.
- SAFE - The cable jacket is made of flexible, self-extinguishing PVC material, which prevents the cable from catching fire.
- SPECIFICATIONS - outer cover: PVC; termination: factory molded RJ45 plugs; plug length: 20 mm; cable length: 30 m; weight: 540g; weight in package: 547 g
- outer cover: PVC
- termination: RJ45 plugs FACTORY MADE
- plug length: 20 mm
- cable length: 30m
- Weight: 540g
- Package weight: 547 g
LAN network cable for connecting a computer to a switch, router, hub, access point, modem, in LAN networks, the Internet, Ethernet, etc. Plugs covered with a layer of 3 micrometers of pure gold - an antioxidant.